Indiana Jones and the Aztec Spear (Chapter 32)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tessa from 138.87.163.9 on July 14, 1999 at 13:02:52:

Chapter 32
“Wait a minute,” Eric said, “What does Mom have to do with the sacrifice?”
“Care to explain, Dr. Jones?” Juan asked as Indy shook his head and Juan continued, “I didn’t want her to marry him. I wanted her to marry me.”
“She didn’t know you existed, senor,” Michael said.
Juan looked at him, grinned, and said, “She did know. I approached her when she was about 40 to invest in her company. After her first fiancé got killed, I tried to win her affection. She refused to give me a chance, saying she didn’t want to mix business with pleasure. Then I heard about you, Dr. Jones…”
Juan looked in the doorway and saw a hooded figure, holding a spear. He yelled, “Stupido, why aren’t you watching the girl?”
The figure looked at him hard, and started to turn around as Juan spoke back to his captives, “Now where was I…”
“You were about to release your prisoners, senor,” the hooded figure said.
Juan turned to the voice, looked hard, and said, “I am in charge.”
“No,” as the person removed the hood, “I am.”
They all looked in disbelief as they saw Lauren, as she took off the hood and robe. She pointed a gun at him as Juan asked,
“That’s impossible. How did you...?”
“Escape? It was pretty easy. Lucky for me, I pretended to be a boy and joined the boy scouts when I was little,” as she steadied the gun.
Juan grinned, then walked over to her, and said, “I’ve never seen the likes of you in a long time.”
“Thanks,” she quipped, “Now let them go.”
“If I refuse?”
Lauren took the spear from her pocket and said, “Or I’ll destroy this.”
“You wouldn’t do that,” Juan grinning as he heard someone coming down the hall.
“Try me,” as a pair of hands grabbed her from behind.
Lauren tried to flip the guy over but his strength was too much for her. The man grabbed the spear as Juan said, “Pretty little senorita. You’re mine now. Just like your mother should have been.”
Juan grabbed her by her hair and kissed her roughly on the mouth. Lauren bit the man’s lip as Juan yelled a bit and smacked her across the face. Blood oozed from her mouth as Juan said,
“You’re not so tough after all,” as he took the spear and aimed for her heart.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]