Re: Indiana Jones Episode 4: My Top-Ten Wish List

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Johnson from ctwf022p15.twf.micron.net on July 16, 1999 at 14:53:43:

In Reply to: Re: Indiana Jones Episode 4: My Top-Ten Wish List posted by J on July 16, 1999 at 06:34:40:

1. No cheesy storyline!! I would like to see him go after something cool. Definatly a rare antiquity. And no "Sky Pirates" storyline and no aliens. He is an archeologist, after all.
2. No Marion... A new Indy chick would be good, maybe Sophia Hapgood or Someone from the Novels.
3. Definatly a Young Indy Flashback with Flannery...This could be made into a new Indiana Jones when Harrison Ford is gone. Indy Jones is too cool to let him die with Ford.
4. Indy should not be married....Yet. A wife would only slow him down. (No Offense, Ladies)
5. Jack shannon would be a great character I would like to see in the Movies. And more of Jock!!!
6. Set in the 50's would be great!!!
7. Connery should be in the show, not as much as he was in LC, and cameos by Sallah would be cool.
8. If Indy should get married, It should not be Marion. They tried a romance once and it didnt work...They are better friends, anyway!!
9. I like the though of new music in the Movie, but the Raiders March is a must.
10. Keep Indy cool, dont make him out to be an old man going after Aliens or something dumb. This should be his motto "I may be old, but I can whoop your @$$!!"

But we must remeber that with Lucas at the helm, "ANYTHING GOES"

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]