Re: Indiana Jones Episode 4: My Top-Ten Wish List

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by nobody from jcmcmahon.ne.mediaone.net on July 16, 1999 at 15:27:39:

In Reply to: Indiana Jones Episode 4: My Top-Ten Wish List posted by Galacter Tiga on July 16, 1999 at 04:30:57:

Thank God you're NOT involved.

: 1. Set in late 50's or early 60's - match Harry's age for once, since it's unquestionably the last film to feature him. Since the timeline goes w/ the setting make it an all-American adventure - set Indy across and limited to the US. The 50's are dominantly the Golden Age of The USA, so doing so would make plenty of sense.

: 2. Use a clever flashback story to set up more films starring Sean Patrick Flanery as Indiana Jones (young or not!)

: 3. A cameo for Short Round (of course only with John Quan) as an adult. Just to show that his life turned out OKAY.

: 4. Roy Scheider as Indy's new museum patron. I've always wanted to see Roy and Harry together, and Indy movie would be perfect (or Lucas could finance a whole new theatrical adaption of 'The Most Dangerous Game'with Roy as the aged Hunter and Harry as the hero).

: 5. Sean Connery? Only in a cameo or small role.

: 6. A family life for Indy.

: 7. No biblical-related artifacts, please. Been done to death in Indy stuff. May wanna stay away from a treasure-hunt theme all together, find a fresh way to make an archeological adventure story (i.e. Martin Caidin's The Sky Pirates).

: 8. No need to do Marion or Willie or Sallah.

: 9. Mark Hammill as a bad guy, or even a shady pal. That would just be plain cool!

: 10. At least one period song on the soundtrack from The Mighty Mighty Bosstones - just plain perfect for an Indy movie in the 50's (if you don't believe me, swallow this: Dicky Barrett, MMB's lead singer, just landed the lead role of Bill Haley in an ABC mini-series geared for November!

:
: Wow, should I be in charge of this production or what?

: Too bad my writing career hasn't started yet!

: G

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]