Chapter 26

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana James (Lambert) from 209.5.179.15 on July 23, 1999 at 21:03:28:

In Reply to: Chapter 25 of Tessa and the Stranger in the Plane posted by Indiana Jerico on July 23, 1999 at 20:35:44:

Chapter 26 (Escape!) Written by Indiana James (Lambert)

Indy yelled again at the men, "What is this?!?" Indy said as he held the map.

"It's the directions to the bathroom," Indiana James said sarcastically.

Indy grabbed James' arm. "No more games. Tell me!"

"Ahh, to hell with this!" James said as he punched Indy in the head. He fell back and his skull met the cold hard wall.

"Good job," The Fiddler muttered as he picked up the map.

"Ahh, you can keep that map of yours. I think it's best if we go our seperate ways," James said as he dragged Indy's limp body into the cell.

"Go ahead, besides you slowed me down," The Fiddler snorted.

"Really?" James questioned as he used Indy's own keys to lock him up.

"Yes, but let's still try to find our way out of this jail before splitting."

"Agreed, let's go," James said eagerly.

The two men walked into the corridor, stepping lightly and cautiously. They came to a part where the hallway split in two ways. On both ends there were exits. The two men shook hands and went in opposite directions. James took a left. Fiddler went right.

James opened the doorway and saw a green grassy field with a dirt road nearby. A few leafy trees dotted the landscape.

"Ahh, Poland," James muttered to himself. Then he heard a car's engine. It was coming closer. James slowly backed away, but the convertible screeched to a halt just a few feet away from him.

Indiana Jerico, Meg, Aragorn, Short Round and Goodsport stepped out of the car, each with guns trained on James.

"Aragorn! Buddy! Great to see you!" James said excitedly.

"Don't try to talk your way out of this one, pal! We used to be friends, but that was before you turned to Deirdre!" Aragorn said.

"But! Aragorn, I was going to quit this business! It would be just like old times!" James pleaded.

"It's too late. See you in hell, butterball!" Aragorn sneered as he raised his weapon.

"Butterball? I'm not fat!" James said, while examining his stomach.

Aragorn opened fire on James, hitting him in the neck and stomach. He fell into a gentle sleep and met grass.

"You killed him!" Meg yelled.

"Relax, my lovely asisstant. It was a tranqualizer gun. He'll be fine. I wouldn't do that to an old buddy!" Aragorn explained.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]