Re: So your an ancient civilization fan too?!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ulla from 209.104.253.32 on August 26, 1999 at 09:01:41:

In Reply to: Anyone else going to college for archaeology? posted by Nickster on August 26, 1999 at 08:13:20:

: Hey everyone,
: I know the real archaeology isn't like Indiana Jones adventures, but it is still my favorite thing to read about. Anyone else really into archaeology? I am studying mesoamerican cultures (Aztecs, Incas, Olmecs, Mayans, etc) I'll be going to Hamline University in St. Paul for this. In any case, it would be good to hear from some fellow archaeologists...

: Regards,
: Nickster

Congratulations, Nickster! I still have a while to go for college, but I can't help to seem smug, but my class did ancient Egypt reports which were a MAJOR part of our a grade. Thanks to Indy, I lapped up the information and earned an A+. On the comments about the report, my teacher put, "...Indy would be proud!" I felt so special. ALSO: you are a fellow Maya fan? They were a beautiful culture, and I TOTALLY think that ToD's Thuggee's were based on them. (just a bit) Their sacrifices were very....unique.
I raise my Vodka martini to you (?) Nickster. "You have chosen wisely." Enjoy college!
Adventurously,
Ulla

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: