Regarding U.S. Authentic jacket

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Steve from ppp-146.COL.cableone.net on September 08, 1999 at 09:42:34:

I checked out the jacket being offered by these folks at Indy Gear and was amazed at the purchase price. In my opinion at that price it should be autographed by Harrison himself! If I ever decide to purchase a jacket, it will surely be purchased from Wested. They offer one at a price that doesn't scream "rip off" This makes me wonder about the motivation of the folks that sell the HJ fedora. Wonder if anyone knows whom their supplier is for the Poet? Don't they just buy it from a hatmaker and add the amenities? I am sure it is a mass produced hat with no custom fit offered. Its worth is probaly around $100.00, but I guess since it is the brand Indy wore this inflates the price. But then again the English obviously buy this hat from this shop, and I doubt if all of them are seeking to have a fedora like Indy's. It just seems way out of line, that's all I'm stating. I guess I am just griping because I am gonna buy an HJ this Xmas and eventhough I want one badly, I am still miffed at the price!I just hope it is what I expect it to be. If not, then I will have to buy my future hats from Gary White. Sorry to run on but I feel like I am bending over and offering no resistance in this international ****. Well perhaps you get the point. Steve

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]