Re: Indy Jones vs Lara Croft?--Why not Indy & Lara?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Sean Dodge from 207.173.204.173 on November 20, 1999 at 12:42:49:

In Reply to: Indy Jones vs Lara Croft. Any Takers? posted by Adventure4Indy on November 19, 1999 at 18:00:48:

Why does it have to be his or hers? I am a big fan of Indy and Lara. I will have to go buy a 3DX before i can play IM, but I am eagerly awaiting both the new IJ game and the new Tomb Raider.
For what it's worth, I found a little bit of fan fic on a Lara Croft fan site whichinvolved a little time travel and a little romantic interlude between Indy and Lara. Regretably, the writer didn't do a very good job, but the premise involved a little time travel, in order to bring Indy and Lara together through the years.
Now, what would be so wrong with that? Ladies, I'm sure you'll agree that Ford/Indy is a desireable man..And Lara...Well, contrary to popular opinion she isn't just boobs and legs...she's smart and tought too, and her accent is very enthralling.
The real challenge should not be, what if these two were rivals in a treasure hunt, but rather, what if they teamed up, each a strong willed adventurer, bent on succeeding?

Think about it.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]