Re: Dr. Jackson's Hide Rejuvenator

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dirk Pitt from spider-wc072.proxy.aol.com on November 23, 1999 at 07:03:18:

In Reply to: Re: Explaination posted by DeWayne on November 22, 1999 at 20:10:00:

DeWayne,

I took your advice a couple months ago and ordered up some Hide Rejuvenator from Tandy. I have been using it on my Wested, among other things, and am amazed by the results. It's great! I haven't tried Lexol, but since the Hide Rejuvenator has been so successful I don't see why I should bother with Lexol. My only concern is that the label doesn't say what exactly is in Dr. Jackson's Hide Rejuvenator

-- Dirk

:
: No offense taken. You're a wealth of info on this forum Michaelson. I still have some Lexol. I'll have to apply some to one of my Wested's and compare it to the Hide Rejuvenator. I was curious if you've ever tried this stuff. As everyone knows, I swear by it. I used it on my well worn Raiders jacket the other night. It made it look almost new, a little too new. It also restored the softness. I wear it so much that I didn't really notice how dried out it was becoming. I don't think anyone else on the forum has tried it. If you do try it out(or have), I would be curious to know what you think.
: See ya! DeWayne

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]