Never tried it

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em11-686.utsi.edu on November 23, 1999 at 07:26:29:

In Reply to: Re: Dr. Jackson's Hide Rejuvenator posted by Dirk Pitt on November 23, 1999 at 07:03:18:

: DeWayne,

: I took your advice a couple months ago and ordered up some Hide Rejuvenator from Tandy. I have been using it on my Wested, among other things, and am amazed by the results. It's great! I haven't tried Lexol, but since the Hide Rejuvenator has been so successful I don't see why I should bother with Lexol. My only concern is that the label doesn't say what exactly is in Dr. Jackson's Hide Rejuvenator

: -- Dirk

: :
: : No offense taken. You're a wealth of info on this forum Michaelson. I still have some Lexol. I'll have to apply some to one of my Wested's and compare it to the Hide Rejuvenator. I was curious if you've ever tried this stuff. As everyone knows, I swear by it. I used it on my well worn Raiders jacket the other night. It made it look almost new, a little too new. It also restored the softness. I wear it so much that I didn't really notice how dried out it was becoming. I don't think anyone else on the forum has tried it. If you do try it out(or have), I would be curious to know what you think.
: : See ya! DeWayne

I'm sort of in the same boat as Dirk but with a different product, as since I've tried Pecards I've had the same results as you have been having with the Rejuvenator. I've been totally satisfied with the results on distressed hide and really haven't looked at anything since. And thank you for the kind words. I try to help when I can. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]