Re: I am not anti-SW!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brett (Maverick) Lambert from 209.5.179.13 on November 29, 1999 at 06:16:34:

In Reply to: I am not anti-SW! posted by Coigon Jayne aka Indiana Jayne on November 29, 1999 at 05:01:57:

: I AM NOT ANTI-SW!! What makes people think so? I just said that I preferred Indy to SW and Brett and you are thinking that I'm some sort of SW rebel! Well, I'll make this clear. I'm not. Besides, I'm not trying to pick a fight or offending anybody! If I did offend any SW fans here, I'm terribly sorry, okay?

: What I was trying to do was to explain how I felt about the whole Indy4 thing. I'd thought you guys would understand. Please don't misunderstand what I have posted because I only meant well and I don't want to cause any fights whatsoever.

: Besides, Short Round *flashes a warm smile*, what's wrong hoping for more Indy movies? It's not a crime, is it? Actually, don't you want to find out what's the plot for new Indy movies? Maybe they will come up with better plots. Heck,I'm really sorry if you got offended. I never knew you liked Star Wars so much :)

: "What's medi-chlorines?" Anakin Skywalker, The Phantom Menace.

But what I am wondering is do you like the series at all? Because I always get the impression you cast the movies in a negative light as if they are the enemyof Indyfans because that's what Lucas is currently immersed in. I would love to see another Indy movie, but I'm not holding my breath for one to come out anytime soon. Lucas has already committed to another SW trilogy and has given us the first part of the trilogy and must make good on the committment to finish the story. Lucas has not made one so far for Indy except for expressing a desire to make another film. No hard feelings?

-------------------
-------------------

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: