Re: Finding humor in the seemingly non-humorous!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by ROB T. from 162.10.138.197 on January 09, 2000 at 23:05:04:

In Reply to: Finding humor in the seemingly non-humorous! posted by IndianaJone's groupie on January 08, 2000 at 08:40:20:

I find it funny how blue Indy's teeth look in the scene where he's grabbing the weeds to pull himself out of the pit after being abandoned by Satipo.

I love Toht's creepy, little-girl glee whenever anything bad happens to someone else (like Indy and Marion being locked in the Well or Belloq finding only sand in the Ark)

I also like they way Toht screams when he sees the spirit turn from a beautiful, smiling angel into a demonic monster.

I love the way Belloq seems to eat a fly.

I love it when the Nazi guy gives a Heil Hitler to the monkey and then kinda looks around to see if anyone else noticed.

I love that look of resigned defeat that Indy gives when he realizes he's in for an ass-whipping from the Bald German mechanic.

I love the gratuitous panty shot we get of Marion as she's hanging on for dear life in the Well (is anyone surprised that she'd wear black underwear?)

I love how Jock can't decide whether to go ahead and reel in his fish or start up the engine.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]