Sometimes I really just feel like walking away and never coming back...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from gw.wizards.com on January 29, 2000 at 08:33:10:

In Reply to: Re: A (minor) suggestion posted by The all knowing on January 29, 2000 at 02:36:51:

: : : My only suggestion is that you just wear them out normally. It's probably better rewarding. By the way, I read that Harrison wore out a lot of Alden shoes, so maybe in that scene where he's pushing the gas in Raiders, he was actually wearing a new pair that hadn't "broken" in yet. Just a thought.

: : Actually they look kinda orange in my opinion. But they in no way look broken in- they don't even have any creases where his toes are for walking. Even mine have that. But I am trying to change this

:
: ook around and make it look even more authentic. Any color dyes you guys want to suggest?

: Jesus!! Listen!!! the shoes are the exact color they are supposed to be! Not taking into account set lightin, wear, etc. is just going to ruin your shoes...I got my al;dens and within two monthes, they were worn in nicely...but I hit them with a light grade sand paper and a dowsing of saddle soap to match the scene you are reffering to!!! You need to calm down!!!! Good christ!!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]