Who would win...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by K. Allard from dial192.insolwwb.net on February 03, 2000 at 21:37:56:

Lets pretend and forget the major time gaps between these people, Uh lets say they have a time travel machine and go back in time.

Who would win, The Rick guy from the Mummy, Alan Grant from Jurassic Park, Leonardo Decaprio (from Titanic), J from MIB, Batman, Lara Croft of Tomb Raider, Dick Tracy, or Indiana Jones.

First of all, I think Lara would run and hide so that would eliminate her. Then they would all gang upon Leonardo DeCaprio and there goes Leo. J would blow Batman away with his midget cricket, Then Jones would whip the cricket away from J and then end up in a fist fight and well J without his gun is nothing so this goes to Jones, Then Rick would whoop Tracy, Then Grant would destroy Rick the little woose easily. Then Jones and Grant would come face to face and and realize they were on the same side, so they would just go and have a beer.

These are just my little opinions, and I happen to be a JP fan, and if Grant could survive a Raptor attack then he could easily beat those wooses because without their weaponry they are nothing those two rely on there brains. So tell me what you think. And considering I dont know much obout Lara Croft that was pure speculation. :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]