Here it is

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by K. Allard from dial45.insolwwb.net on February 19, 2000 at 19:25:20:

In Reply to: I would like to thank michealson for this info and... maybe I oughta let Michealson tell ya. NM posted by Kent Allard on February 19, 2000 at 18:26:52:

Michealson has gotten the honor and something that most Indy fans would love to do. I have recently been informed and asked to tell you that michealson has gotten the pirveledge to go to London, and as I hear have a few drinks with Mr. Peter Botwright, also he gets to consult the making of the socks worn by Mr. Ford of the Indy series. He gets to actually consult Mr. Howard on these little items, but in my opinion the $15 is not too expensive for a pair of quality items, and if you have delt with Mr. Howard you know that his articles of clothing are topnoch, so lets all congratulate Michealson for this great thing he has the honor to do. I have also heard that if this goes well he may be doing other business with Mr. Howard, hopefully he will. Maybe someday if production of Indy IV starts maybe he will make more trips to London hopefully.

Cheers everyone :)

Kent Allard

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: