Thanks, but....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on February 20, 2000 at 14:50:03:

In Reply to: Here it is posted by K. Allard on February 19, 2000 at 19:25:20:

: Michealson has gotten the honor and something that most Indy fans would love to do. I have recently been informed and asked to tell you that michealson has gotten the pirveledge to go to London, and as I hear have a few drinks with Mr. Peter Botwright, also he gets to consult the making of the socks worn by Mr. Ford of the Indy series. He gets to actually consult Mr. Howard on these little items, but in my opinion the $15 is not too expensive for a pair of quality items, and if you have delt with Mr. Howard you know that his articles of clothing are topnoch, so lets all congratulate Michealson for this great thing he has the honor to do. I have also heard that if this goes well he may be doing other business with Mr. Howard, hopefully he will. Maybe someday if production of Indy IV starts maybe he will make more trips to London hopefully.

: Cheers everyone :)

: Kent Allard

....I don't have a clue what in the world you're talking about. I have had no dealings with Peter what so ever regarding socks, nor would I even bring that up. Unfortunately, I'm afraid to tell you that you've been duped by someone using my name. You can always tell if a message is from me as I only send from two computers at the same location, and the address will end with "utsi.edu". Even that can be deceiving, as anyone can add that to the address at the forum, but at least Micah has a message warning at the top of the forum page to warn you. I do not write from any other computers at all. I wish I could buy Peter a drink, though. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]