Re: The "Yet to be determined actioner.." (LONG POST, SEEK INPUT)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Thuggee Bear from host-216-78-23-87.cae.bellsouth.net on February 24, 2000 at 18:17:02:

In Reply to: The "Yet to be determined actioner.." (LONG POST, SEEK INPUT) posted by DrJones on February 24, 2000 at 17:23:20:

I agree completely. I also think that maybe the reason Lucas waited so late to start writing Episode II, was so he could help work on getting a script ready for Indy. He repeatedly stated that there was no script for the longest time, now recently he has admitted that it is finished. I'd say that, along with his statements late last year that he hasn't even started writing Episode II, gives a good indication of Indy 4 finally getting green-lighted.

Speaking of Spielberg, did anyone see the update on his next film in this week's Entertainment Weekly? It was a small item in the front, and listed four of the films he's rumoured to do next (no Indy 4, though), along with their odds. Harry Potter was favored, with Minority Report coming in second (but only if the script troubles get resolved). A.I. and Memoirs of a Geisha were considered long shots.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]