what a vivid imagination... [sic] you have, raider

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Doktor Jones from fsict-tc7-05.fn.net on March 02, 2000 at 13:35:52:

In Reply to: "is that the limit of your vision" posted by raider on March 01, 2000 at 22:39:02:

: you probably didn't even have prior knowledge to either source's mention of this woman in indy's house before i pointed it out to you. so, don't come off professing to be some kind authority on rotla.

But I thought you were dead set that the scene couldn't have exist at all in your very first post. And I didn't say that I saw it on the big screen either!

Also, me, professed to be an authority in rotla? You are so out of point, just like your other posts. I was merely putting out a topic for discussion (if Lucasfilm's original idea of Indy as a possible womanizer offends you, then you have a choice not to reply to my initial post at all. Micah has ever mentioned about that). So, Please don't bs [sic] about wasting people's time here, okay?

And I guess, you must be the "real" expert in rotla on this forum...

: take a look at my very first post, i challenge you to find anything remotely hostile in it.

All right, all right... I'll take it.
Either you are just beyond any reason (or you simply don't understand anything at all).

I guess to you, its all right to accuse people of being delusive or deceptive when they post about things that didn't exist in your realm of experience. Look how it got started first.

You just don't have the slightest respect or tolerance for other people's forum contribution, don't you?

:and quit mentioning me in every other post, its getting very tiresome. doubt """anyone""" is still interested in hearing about this.

But why are you still interested to reply to what was written?
You are someone are you not? Unless of course, you want to be no one. I guess, I'm gonna have to treat you as a nobody right after this post.

:you've been carrying on about this for some time now, time to grow up, wipe your eyes, and be a man.

Ho Hum... Is that what (and all) you can only say to people most of the time? You must have wanted to grow up yourself very badly.

Run along now, and harass somebody else. We're done here. I'm sure you enjoy the attention you get all this while.

And, what an enlightening experience. My mistake. I would certainly be more careful about posting anything in this forum with people like you around.

Sayonara!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]