"is that the limit of your vision"

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by raider from ppp04-493.algx.iadfw.net on March 01, 2000 at 22:39:02:

In Reply to: Re: Mr. Havelock..Anybody? It seems like everyone is lost except me... posted by Doktor Jones on March 01, 2000 at 01:51:54:

: Apparently, Indy wasn't with a student (I was wrong about it). It was a "silk-gowned Harlow-type" (what ever it means..) I don't want to emphasize further, as I do not wish to get STONE by some raider again.

now, who is eating there own words? since i mentioned the novel and the script, you've been citing both. you probably didn't even have prior knowledge to either source's mention of this woman in indy's house before i pointed it out to you. so, don't come off professing to be some kind authority on rotla.

: I just don't like to be dismissed as one with a vivid imagination, a 15 year old kid, a total bs, or someone suffering from some unknown "syndrom" or anything.

: No serious Indyfan forum contributor should ever be subjected to that... It just ain't fair!
: Kind reagards to all my friends,
: Doktor Jones

take a look at my very first post, i challenge you to find anything remotely hostile in it. and quit mentioning me in every other post, its getting very tiresome. doubt anyone is still interested in hearing about this. you've been carrying on about this for some time now, time to grow up, wipe your eyes, and be a man.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]