Re: Will Spielberg Find Indy In Brazil?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Goodsport from adsl-216-102-199-185.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net on March 08, 2000 at 10:17:41:

In Reply to: Will Spielberg Find Indy In Brazil? posted by Thuggee Bear on March 07, 2000 at 15:14:26:

: Now that Aint-it-cool-news has reported Spielberg's next film will be a soccer documentary filmed in Brazil, I was thinking maybe there's some Indy-ish motive behind his decision. After all, he's only co-producing the documentary, maybe he'll focus his directing skills while he's there on...something else?

Wow, that would be cool! Soccer is awesome... Spielberg is awesome... for the two to go hand-in-hand would be doubly awesome! :D

But in this particular case, I really do hope that he's going down there to direct Indy IV. That would be the best of both worlds - to have a soccer documentary (which he would most likely just executive produce) and Indy IV! Let's keep our fingers crossed for this one! :)

-G

P.S. - Go Earthquakes!!!

Sorry, but I had to put that one in... who knows when the next time we're going to be discussing soccer in this forum? ;)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]