I guess no one is as excited as I am about this. ;) (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Goodsport from adsl-216-102-199-185.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net on March 09, 2000 at 10:09:08:

In Reply to: Re: Will Spielberg Find Indy In Brazil? posted by Goodsport on March 08, 2000 at 10:17:41:

: : Now that Aint-it-cool-news has reported Spielberg's next film will be a soccer documentary filmed in Brazil, I was thinking maybe there's some Indy-ish motive behind his decision. After all, he's only co-producing the documentary, maybe he'll focus his directing skills while he's there on...something else?

:
:     Wow, that would be cool! Soccer is awesome... Spielberg is awesome... for the two to go hand-in-hand would be doubly awesome! :D

:     But in this particular case, I really do hope that he's going down there to direct Indy IV. That would be the best of both worlds - to have a soccer documentary (which he would most likely just executive produce) and Indy IV! Let's keep our fingers crossed for this one! :)

:
: -G

:
: P.S. - Go Earthquakes!!!

:
: Sorry, but I had to put that one in... who knows when the next time we're going to be discussing soccer in this forum? ;)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]