Another sign that LUCA$ is slipping towards the Dark Side. Forget betraying, shiva, he's betrayed INDYFAN!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by California Mike from 208-5-200-174.dialup.microweb.net on April 04, 2000 at 04:43:28:

The price for the new widescreen *VHS*!! version of the phantom menace is over 30 bucks!! I guess dvd indy's or star wars will be around fifty bucks each, or whatever the market will bear.

I say no more! Luca$ couldn't even throw Willow at us on dvd while we wait for Indy? This is getting ridiculous.

I had hoped that after Luca$ got completely skunked by the Matrix at the Academy Awards he would have learned at least two or three things...

1)his popular infallibility is slipping (turning The Force into a subatomic symbiotic bacteria, creating moronic five-year old pandering Jar Jar binks, and delaying Indy IV might have something to do with this).
2)he needs to bring back the fans, fast, with dvd releases of popular films.
3)The best way to ease his disappointment was to take a few months and get the ball rolling on Indy IV.

I will ask all IndyFan's to pledge to no longer buy shoddy, overpriced vhs copies of of Luca$'s stuff until we see DVD!!

(p.s., still waiting for more young indy episodes, which back in february of 99 were supposed to be released "soon".

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]