Re: Attention Greg: Whip Holster Replica

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MaDHaTTeR from dial-23.r05.scgnvl.infoave.net on July 13, 1998 at 00:40:28:

In Reply to: Attention Greg: Whip Holster Replica posted by Dan Borton on July 12, 1998 at 23:47:53:

Just about any custom leather shop can do it for you, but don't be dissapointed when it won't work. You'll probably be able to walk with the whip in the holster, but any amount of running or stress put upon it like in the movies will result in heavy part of the whip sliding to your feet. It's a good item for halloween though, you'll probably have to get some leather shoelaces to tie the whip together in a nice tight coil to get it in the holster and to stay.

: Hi Greg, I have some Information on a local custom leather shop that can make a replica of Indy’s whip holster. After talking with them for a while and showing them photos and diagrams, they were able to created a pretty good prototype. We need to make a few minor changes to it though to make it even better. I don’t have the information handy at the moment, but the company will do mail orders. If your Interested E-mail me, or if anyone else is interested I will post it on the forum.

: Dan

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]