Re: Virtual Reality Marion (a wish for transsexuals)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bud-arc from 216-119-34-62.o1.jps.net on May 10, 2000 at 15:24:44:

In Reply to: Virtual Reality Brody (my wish) posted by graml on May 10, 2000 at 07:35:18:

: Yeah, it seems VR technology has gone the way of the flying car, the underwater city and world peace. I'd like to see VR Marcus Brody. Imagine: sitting around an office at a messy desk, surrounded by leather-bound books and historical artifacts... maybe a bottle of whiskey in the desk drawer... Wait a minute, this is sounding too familiar... Maybe Virtual Indy WOULD be a better idea!
: -graml

Think about it. If we could go into some virtual world and find ourselves in another body or something (a la Being John Malkovich) then we could experience life as a female (!). Imagine being Marion or something and accompanying Indy on adventures. It could be...interesting.
P.S. I do not encourage anyone to change their sex through surgerical or hormonal processes, nor do I have any desire to become a woman. I am only using what limited brain capabilities I have to think of new and exciting ideas for this forum...no matter how sick or twisted they may seem.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]