Yes, Doc would clean Indy's clock

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Cereal Killer from 162.10.138.197 on May 17, 2000 at 03:22:41:

In Reply to: Little did I know... posted by K. Allard on May 16, 2000 at 22:29:34:

Of course here we have the improbability of two good guys fighting each other but, unlike with the Jedi, neither Indy or Doc would have to fall to the darkside for this to happen. I mean they could be sitting in a bar and one of them says something that pisses the other off or they could both be after the same girl or something. So it's not impossible that they could come to blows over something.
If they did, I'm afraid Indy wouldn't last too long against the good doctor. Doc Savage spent his whole life in intensive training in every form of fighting and with every weapon. Indy isn't superhuman, he's just good with his fists and can take a punch. But to fight against Doc Savage is just more than Indy could handle. We already saw that Indy barely escaped alive from his fight with the German mechanic. If not for the intervention of that propellor Indy would've been toast.

You might as well pit Indy against Batman or Bruce Lee as have him go up against Doc Savage.

Incidentally, Indy isn't my fave fictional character either. I'd have to put him in second place behind Scarlett O'Hara.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]