Re: Okay i've solved the mystery

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Shorty from 196-28-48-101.prtc.net on June 22, 2000 at 04:04:51:

In Reply to: Okay i've solved the mystery posted by Sam Spades long lost brother Kent Allard on June 22, 2000 at 03:06:48:

Sorry guys,i know Indy isnt gay or has some problems(hell,it wouldnt matter if he were gay,i dont judge people.) but if this guy thinks he's gay then thats his tought,it doesnt matter. He's just a misguided idiot who wants to give the movie fans his review(which is filled with negative toughts.) Like i say... "Everybody's a critic!"
he can say whatever he want,he didnt like it and he tought indy was gay(no not a fag...like Eminem says "Fag doesnt mean you're gay,it means you've lost you're manhood.")well he's misguided,like a select few who cant grasp the whole concept of indy being a "Player". I dont hate critics,everyone has their own opinion of this movie,some say they hated it,most say they liked it and some say they didnt get it. well they have the right to say what the want to say. I'm glad that people express their opinions about movies,it doesnt matter whether they like it or not,what matters is what they tought about it.

Well thats all i have to say.

Regards,
Indiana Shorty

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: