Re: Indiana Jones and the Immortal Man

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Steve McCrary from spider-tk012.proxy.aol.com on August 03, 1998 at 15:34:11:

In Reply to: Re: Indiana Jones and the Immortal Man posted by Fan on August 02, 1998 at 20:42:04:

: Overall, I enjoyed your story. A few things nagged at me though - such as why did the pilots bail out?
: That was never explained, nor why Manning goes to see Indy & gets him to go along on the quest? If he was in
: league with the dark knight (who knew where to find the grail), then why didn't he go with him? How would
: Indy have ever found out since he was essentially an administrator in a small college. Also, Manning seems
: to be pretty stupid - he hung around waiting to be turned over to the authorities for conspiracy. How could
: Indy or any court of law have proved that?
: For a first work it was pretty good. Continue what you're doing - you certainly have talent. I hope my
: small concerns don't discourage you - I really think you write very well and I am looking forward to reading
: more of your work.

One thing was that Manning was a person who thought he was diabolical when he wasn't. he was a simple archaeologist (and mommy never tought him how to be evil, lol!!)

for the others, I don't have any explainations. sorry!! :-)

I have another Indy idea centering around three mystical books that Indy finds. That sounds pretty cool to me.

-Steve

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]