Re: JACKETS

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Greg from kenn006-107.cybertours.com on August 23, 1998 at 07:32:33:

In Reply to: Re: JACKETS posted by Matthias Hoffmann on August 22, 1998 at 11:31:30:

: : : Being most of us have Raiders jackets, i was curious to know how long every body had theirs and how are they holding up. I have had the jacket a little over a year and its holding up great! I wear it just about every day and I'm looking to buy one in hide for the more colder weather although the lambskin holds up well. Take care,
: : : G.J.R.

: : I've had mine now for almost eight years (my jacket has the label "Leather Concessionaires" inside-the previous name of Wested Leather)-Ive had it so long, that when the name Wested became known to me, I immediately contacted them and made sure it was the same jacket and company-Peter Botwright confirmed this. It made me feel better. Actually, this is what they were called when they made them for each of the films since they were made before I got this one. It is holding up quite nicely-not ripped or pulling stitching,and yes, the lambskin is quite durable. I have gotten this thing filthy with mud and it cleans up nicely.

: Hello Fans,
: my son is a great Indy Fan, and he want's to wear Indy clothes and equipment. Where can I get it or order it by mail ? We live in Germany, Europe.
: Please send me a mail, thank you.
: M.H.

Visit www.wested.com to learn more about how to order an Indy Jacket from the same manufacturer who made them for the movies. Herbert Johnson Hat Company can be reached by calling 44 171 408-1174 (unsure of what you dial first from Germany-we dial 011 from the US then the number). They are located in London and made the original hats. As for the other stuff, You can check out the links on Micah's website here (go back from the Forum).

Greg

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]