Re: Wested Jacket

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Dog from 64.14.248.62 on December 18, 2000 at 12:14:38:

In Reply to: Wested Jacket posted by Tristin McBride on December 17, 2000 at 11:06:04:

: Hi this is my first post, im sure there have been a hundred like it, so bear with me...

: I'm an Indy fan and im looking for a leather jacket. Basically i just want a really good leather jacket, i like the indy look but i dont really care about getting an "Indy" jacket. My question is: Is the Wested jacket only worth buying because its an Indy jacket, or because its a really good leather jacket?
: Also- on ordering a jacket has anybody sent credit card info through his website (it looks a little unprofessional). Any other ordering advice would be much appreciated (I live in the US).

: Thanks in advance guys
: Tristin McBride

Get the Flight Suits jacket. Not only is it a better jacket but it's mad right here in the states. That way if there is any problems it doesn't half a year to get it dealt with. Wested does not have good costumer service. They will help you but on their time only. You would think with all the customers in the States they would check their e-mails more often. Flight Suits has an 800 number and the customer service (and the jacket) is top notch.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]