Re: Indiana Jones 4- What matters is the outcome

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indy fan 028342 from ACA2869E.ipt.aol.com on December 26, 2000 at 14:19:22:

In Reply to: Re: Indiana Jones 4- What matters is the outcome posted by Don't worry, with Lucas and Spielberg in the bosses chair, it's BOUND to be good. 'Nuff said.....I mean honestly I can't think of a single movie where Spielberg was involved that wasn't an artistic masterpiece......with the exception of the Lost Word, but let us never speak of that again(nm) on December 26, 2000 at 13:53:29:

Well...there are some unspoken spielburg projects (batteries not included) and a few others he produced which aren't artistic masterpieces. Goonies is not an artistic masterpiece in film since, but it's still one of my all time favorites...but not to seem like I'm slamming you....just kind of lowering your spielburg clouds a bit. I agree though...in todays sense....spielburg/lucas is a good combo for indy. Lost World was good...until Spielburg decided to take a dino to San Diego...(that was his idea...not in the original script) Oh well...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]