Same tired old BS they've been feedin' us since '93....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Austin Powers from vdialup129.mpls.uswest.net on January 23, 2001 at 21:25:35:

In Reply to: News in the Insider posted by Kent Allard on January 23, 2001 at 19:26:28:

I'm so sick of hearing their lame-ass excuses. "Oh we're waiting for a good script", "Oh we'll do it when we're all free". I've heard these same horseshit answers for years. I've givin' up on the idea of a fourth movie. They've pissed away too many years. Now Ford's practically 60. Indy is not a character that can be played by a 60-year-old, I don't care what any of you have to say about Connery in 'The Rock'. The dream of a fourth movie is just that, a dream.

And what's the deal with "waiting for a good script"? Hell, I could've written a good script in the 12 years since 'Crusade'. It's pathetic. I mean how good does the script have to be? It's an Indy movie, not 'Shindler's List'. Indy movies aren't about deep and meaningful stories, they're about fun and adventure. Two things that most 60-year-olds no nothing about.

Austin Powers

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]