I've got a comment...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by graml from user-2ivev74.dialup.mindspring.com on February 03, 2001 at 09:34:47:

In Reply to: Yet another Raiders observation..... posted by Indiana Jimmie on February 03, 2001 at 09:08:57:

Go to sleep, man! Seriously, your solution to the problem is a lot more simple than throwing a man through the windshield, but not quite as exciting...
I've been thinking (first time for everything...) that instead of sending endless battalions against the Third Reich during the War, the US could've saved time and money by sending over a single transport of archaeologists. If one archaeologist can take out the crack troops of Hitler's (future) Afrika Corps, just think of what a whole museum's worth could do!
-graml
PS from graml's attorney: The following was said in jest. I am eternally grateful to those men and women who made the big sacrifice to stand up to the forces of evil in the Second World War. In no way do I intend to trivialize their efforts.

: In the big truck chase scene, when Indy has "wiped" all of the soldiers from the sides of the truck, and after he has been shot in the arm, the last Nazi climbs over the top of the truck, swings in through the window, and, seeing Indy grab his shot arm in pain after kicking him, proceeds to beat him numerous times in the same arm.
: What I am wondering is this : With the missing door WIDE-OPEN behind Indy, why did the soldier grab him and toss him through the windscreen, when he could have just chucked him out the door? I mean, one small push and buh-by Indy....It might not have killed him, but they would almost certainly have been rid of him....Just something I was wondering while watching Raiders at 4AM while bored at work......

: Anyone want to comment?

: "I don't know, I'm makin' this up as I go..."

: Indiana Jimmie

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: