Yeah but...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jimmie from c534436-a.potlnd1.or.home.com on February 03, 2001 at 22:39:57:

In Reply to: I've got a comment... posted by graml on February 03, 2001 at 09:34:47:

: Go to sleep, man! Seriously, your solution to the problem is a lot more simple than throwing a man through the windshield, but not quite as exciting...

Yeah, you're right....but just the same, regardless of whether it's a movie or no, why go to the extra effort?

I actually considered the idea of the "commander" (or whatever he was) being so pissed that he'd just greased all of his guys, that he really wanted to punish him......Just a thought.

: I've been thinking (first time for everything...) that instead of sending endless battalions against the Third Reich during the War, the US could've saved time and money by sending over a single transport of archaeologists. If one archaeologist can take out the crack troops of Hitler's (future) Afrika Corps, just think of what a whole museum's worth could do!

LOL!! Yeah, can you Imagine truckloads of Archaeologists screaming "Take no prisoners!".....hehehe

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]