Heres my message...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indy Andrew Jones from 1Cust2.tnt5.san-francisco3.ca.da.uu.net on February 05, 2001 at 01:43:59:

In Reply to: WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO..... posted by Eager to do something to get toys avalible to Indy fans on February 05, 2001 at 01:22:36:

Disney-

As an Indiana Jones fan, I am very excited about a new line of Indiana Jones toys provided by Disney. Such toys are the first in several years, and the only toys produced for Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. Before, myself and other Indiana Jones fans, were able to purchase these toys over the phone. However, I have learned that the Disney parks have decided to withdraw this option given to Indiana Jones fans unable to visit the parks, and exclusively sell these products to those in the parks, preventing avid Indiana Jones fans from receiving a long anticipated toy, and from generating a profit. I do understand that with the vast majority of Indiana Jones fans access to the internet, this would be a problem of selling to the masses, still I would hope that there are options available to those who seek such Indiana Jones toys, aside from visiting the park. Please inform me, of any news or information relating to this issue, as it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you much.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]