Interventions

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Gregg from CDA23AC7.onyx-pharm.com on March 01, 2001 at 14:56:28:

In Reply to: FS---preliminary comments posted by Gregg on March 01, 2001 at 04:02:05:

Hi,
Thank you for your digging, you beat me to it. I called my rep this morning w/my concerns and decided that after wearing it for a day or two (to distinguish sizing problems from newness-stiffness) before returning it. If you had not intervened I would still believe that they gave me the chrome, newest pattern Expedition I ordered. Besides the details I know little about, I haven't seen chrome next to veg. so I wouldn't know the difference. My rep was extremely helpful and eager to rectify the problems. However, I am concerned by what you found. Why was I sent that jacket in the first place? I wasn't told it was a clearance item, nor was I charged accordingly. Feels sneaky to be honest. I'll reserve judgment for now and give them a chance to fix things. Other issues I discovered about the jacket sent---the brown isn't very dark; it's lighter than the horsehide sample. The "super resilient" Dacron lining is already tearing away from the seams----Polyester "runs," and at the back of my shoulders it's running away. I am also surprised that the gussets don't really kick into action unless the jacket is zipped tight and my arms follow only one specific path of motion. The depth of them are adequate, maybe if they were longer (spanning the length of the armpit). The weird proportions seem to be across the upper pectoral/clavical, posterior delt and the waist. I'm afraid that if I "Make to measure" it'll screw up the shape of the jacket. The positive aspects of the jacket and reputation of the company/customer service will get me to try again, but my concerns are there. Thanks for your feedback. I'd like to hear what you and others think of the above findings.
Gregg

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]