Re: POLL: Who is the Hat King?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fedora from ppp-64.col.cableone.net on March 04, 2001 at 11:50:34:

In Reply to: POLL: Who is the Hat King? posted by MK on March 04, 2001 at 11:17:02:

: I think we can all agree that Patterson has more jackets then anybody else by far. Who has the best and largest hat collection? It would be cool to know who has what.

: I have only two fedoras. A PB & a Miller.

Heres my list. Stetson Nostalgia, Stetson Temple, Gary White Indy fedora, 4 Millers, Akubra Bushman, Akubra Campdraft, 2 PBs, Beeline Indy 500 fedora, and a Stetson Mallory Indy fedora. To be honest though, I have sold/lost/given away everything but the GW, a PB, and a Campdraft. And the only ones that I would buy again are the PB and the Campdraft. I'm afraid my collection is about to grow once again as I am waiting on the new Campdraft/Federation from Akubra, and will get another PB for my birthday. I may still buy an HJ, just for the original supplier thing, but may have to wait until my attitude changes toward this particular supplier. And I am contemplating, a beaver Indy fedora from a small hatter out west. I know this all sounds like overkill, but you must remember that I wear my fedoras each and every day. I never leave the house without one perched on the old noggin. Regards, Fedora

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]