Re: I'm back! And oh, some Indiana Woes...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Shawnkara from spider-tf024.proxy.aol.com on March 11, 2001 at 00:01:25:

In Reply to: I'm back! And oh, some Indiana Woes... posted by Ulla on March 10, 2001 at 19:52:13:

Great story, Ulla, thanks for sharing it! Someday I'll make it there, as well. I know what you mean about kids today, they're just spoiled rotten. LIke you I had to EARN what I had when I was a kid. The occasional toy or dinner at McDonalds were treats to be treasured, not an every day thing. I even had to buy my own first car. Even the most hard-assed parents help with this a little!:) Your 10" Indy has two points of articulation, possibly four (?). His shoulders move, which they're supposed to do. His foearms are not part of the upper arm; they're separately cast pieces attached where the sleeves are rolled up. I was tinkering with mine and popped the glue loose on the right arm. I thought I broken him, but was pleased to see that the forearm rotates. And it's not two flat surfaces glued together; the forearm is fixed with socket pin like you would find on any action figure. I don't know why they glued it down. I haven't tried the lest one, but I suspect it's the same. Hope this helps!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]