not crazy about 'Wings...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by 29yr.old Indy from A010-1333.LAUR.splitrock.net on March 12, 2001 at 13:57:35:

In Reply to: I wondered this because... posted by Indy Sam on March 12, 2001 at 12:29:01:

:
: I have read previous postings, in which people have said the US Wings lambskin had a "cheap feel" to it. I'm not sure if they were commenting on the leather or the construction.

: I'm still waiting on my Wested, which I ordered on January 27th. Not too happy with the wait...

: I don't want to step on anyone's toes who like US Wings, to each his own, but, I am not too fond of the quality of their jackets. I purchased a lambskin Indy from them last year and returned it for my money back. The jacket was very heavy and had a thick quilted lining. Also, the pattern on the back was different, the leather was stiff, and it looked cheap like the Star Wars Insider jacket. Hey, they may have sent me the wrong one, but I decided to go with another Wested, instead of exchanging it for another. I think Wested and Flightsuits make the best Indy jackets for quality and authenticity, but, then again, that's my opinion. Regards, -29yr.old Indy

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]