Rumours, lies and ridicule

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mr. Wax from wall.base2co.com on April 03, 2001 at 12:46:34:

In Reply to: LOL! posted by Patterson on April 03, 2001 at 12:32:37:

Yes. The rumour was just a bit of silliness and so utterly rediculous, I didn't think anyone would take it seriously and clearly no one did. Oddly, Peter didn't deny anthing. But, he's a busy man. Seriously though, Sam Gammo e-mailed me and said they were changing their name. Here. I'll post the e-mail.

I am happy to hear the jacket was worth the wait! Kathy is taking care of the price discrepancy as we speak. I apologize for the error.

We are changing our company name to "Gibson & Barnes" because the "Flight Suits" name is limiting in terms of marketing. When the company was established, the only products manufactured were flight suits and the name seamed fitting. Our product line has expanded into other products and markets and the name sometimes is confusing for both our corporate and consumer customers. IE: I got my leather jacket from "Flight Suits"? Huh?

We are currently developing a new catalog and website for the new name with Christmas as our completion goal. We will continue to use both names for sometime but will eventually phase out the "Flight Suits" name.

If you have any more questions, please contact me.

Sincerely,

Sam Gammo
Sales Manager

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: