Re: wolverine jacket?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kittlemeier from proxy-1383.public.svc.webtv.net on April 06, 2001 at 17:57:28:

In Reply to: Re: wolverine jacket? posted by Kittlemeier on April 06, 2001 at 16:57:57:

:
: : off topic but, I remember a while back someone writing about a jacket that was like the one wolverine wore in the x-men movie
: : but I cant find the post, there was even a link I believe to a picture it only had 2 stripes instead of 3, does anyone have info on this I would be very appreciative

: : Thanks

Also check with www.leathersbymaryterry.com. The LW4 jacket is no longer made and they're making mine with some modifications that I prefer(action back, etc.). Get them some detailed pictures and they can do anything you want. They'll make a sample jacket from cotton and send it to you for size and pattern changes, then make the leather jacket from a pretty good selection of different hides/skins. They're great to talk to and very patient with details requested. Oh yeah, price is around $400 with regular(non zip-out) lining. Not bad.
Cheers
Kittlemeier
ps: They may know the jacket you're looking for. When I described the jacket I wanted, they knew it was from LW4 before I told them. They had already made a couple.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]