I have a theory about the whole "I can get it scene"....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indy Coil from rsvp-208-187-58-240.ac05.rcrd.eli.net on April 23, 2001 at 20:23:14:

In Reply to: Elsa Schneider posted by Gung-Ho Gun on April 23, 2001 at 19:25:00:

Ok, I agree with you on Elsa being the best Indy Chick. Karen Allen is kinda ugly to me, Kate Capshaw was plum annoying, but Elsa was pretty cool. My only complaint? Alison Doody has BAD teeth! Man especially when she's wearing the desert outfit, YECCH! Well it was the 80's, you could have bad teeth and still be attractive. Anyway, this is general theory about the scene with the cliff. I don't mind too much that Elsa bought it out of greed, but considering Indy can whip crap, shoot while riding a horse and still be pretty accurate, and even fly a plane, why didn't he just put his foot on the grail ledge(which would be easily accessable considering his legs are long than his arms) and get a better grip to grab it, or better yet, why not just grab it with his feet, and have Henry pull him out. I mean, a goblet is a fairly decent sized object, and given it's shape, you could pick it up with ease, even with your feet, and hang onto it.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]