Re: See if you dig my jacket for sale on Ebay

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tony Parker from dial-64.209.31.179.usadatanet.net on April 30, 2001 at 19:22:55:

In Reply to: See if you dig my jacket for sale on Ebay posted by Yurik on April 30, 2001 at 17:50:59:

Yurik:

As I said in my direst answer to your previous posting. Yes I am interested in your jacket, but having already bought clothes in the UK while en-rout to Africa, I know from experience that UK clothing sizes and measurements are totally different than US measures. So it's just best to confirm the basic dimensions before we go any further. So what are (in inches) the Chest, Neck, Arm, Back, Shoulder, Waist dimensions of the jacket? I've seen your postings and the excellent web-page picks where you demonstrated your aging process. Please explaine to me why after all the work you want to dump the Wested jacket. Are you thinking about going for the FS Expedition coat?

Tony

: go to:

: http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1427611637&r=0&t=0&showTutorial=0&ed=989187502&indexURL=0&rd=1

: If you're interested, I'll give you exact measurements. If you're still interested, I'll offer it to you for a price and withdraw it from Ebay. Let me know. You may e-mail me at yurik10@juno.com.

: Yurik

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]