My Indy story is rated "G" for "glossolalia"!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Inby from ppp46.nwnetwork.net on May 05, 2001 at 02:42:45:

In Reply to: That was pretty cool... posted by bud-arc on May 05, 2001 at 01:52:58:

That was fun!
Iniana Jones And The SlipperyTheremin
copyright 2001 Inby

Indiana Jones was Provocatively touring his tooth exhibit at the museum of steel belted
radials the night before its opening day, when down the corridor, into the library card
exhibit, he heard a sotto voce. Indiana Jones exploited and pulled out his parrot anticipating
he would use it. shrieking down the hall, Indiana Jones saw a Unstable Succubus. “this ones
up to you” said the Succubus, who was now hypnotizing right before Indy’s eyes. perplexed,
Indiana Jones once again pulled out his Green smile and cought the Succubus.

“Please, you are so damp, if you let me go, ill tell you how to romp to the Slippery Theremin
where you can find more crystal skulls than anywhere in all of New York City. turned on
Indiana Jones released the Succubus, and just then it wondered away. In its place was a
acrid Indyfan Forum, which , upon closer inspection, contained a map.

The next day Indy was dashing off in a rigidflying carpet, following in the maps direction.
Upon landing, Indy got out onto a another tooth and slipped towards the nearest beret.
Expecting some directions, he approached one of the natives, a batlike tiny shemale.
“Where can I find the SlipperyTheremin around here?” and as the shemale turned around, to
his surprise, Indy saw a tightGI Joe with the Kung Fu Grip 12" Action Figure lodged into the
kids head. “Don’t worry, I can take care of that, I am a certified master detective” But upon
those words, the kid thought into the nearby forest. thrilled, Indy followed the kid to a
lengthy mitten.

“This must be the SlipperyTheremin!” Eager to enter, Indy zapped towards the entrance.
Inside, he couldn’t believe his fingernail. But amongst all the treasure, there was a velvety
smooth cricket bat. This reminded Indy of his days as a ingenue back in Great Zimbabwe,
where he would flap all day long. Interested, Indy snorkled towards it, only to discover it
was a trap. “cheese sandwiches and a bottle of wine in a picnic basket” Indy shouted. In the
next moment, millions of rabbits and pages were flying at Indys knee. Not wanting to risk
his writing tablet Indy dueled as fast as he could out of there, and back on the flying carpet.
“After a quick stop at Finlandia, we can head on home. I think I’ll stick to my museum
exhibit for now.”

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]