Well....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indydawg from pool-63.52.6.59.atln.grid.net on May 15, 2001 at 19:20:29:

In Reply to: glad to hear it/IndyDawg, Question.... posted by Gregg on May 15, 2001 at 18:01:30:

: IndyDawg,
: Do you have a site where you have posted the multitude of pics of your revised Wested?
: It'd be a good reference for those questioning the changes to the jacket.
: Just curious
: Gregg

Yes, but, all the info one would need would be included on the posts I put up around the middle of March when the jackets came in. Anyone interested could just page back through the pages and look for the posts of the jacket reviews/pics/comparison pics. I did a pictoral comparison of the revised Wested v/s the US Wings Old Cowhide Indy jacket. Both awesome jackets in their own rights. And if you are REALLY wanting some detail....these pics are for you.

Let me know how it goes-your search for them, that is. If for some reason they aren't still there, email me and I'll see if I can dig them out of the website I have them filed at (not really posted, just a webfile at Yahoo for my eBay purposes) and get them for you.

And I may be looking into selling one of the jackets over the summer-I am thinking of getting one of the FS jackets....but, this is just in the thinking stages as I am quite happy with both jackets. Any sale of either would be only to fund the purchase of a new one.

Later, man!
Indydawg

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: