Re: One last thing...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by John Jones Stork from pppr17.pila.tpnet.pl on October 29, 1998 at 22:05:27:

In Reply to: One last thing... posted by HF605 on October 29, 1998 at 21:47:38:

: I just read about the cut scenes in Last Crusade. I was looking through the pictures on the web and found on of Indy lying on the floor of the cave where they found the grail. On him was a rather large turantula and the picture was quoted at "to many spiders." I know this was from crusade becasue he had the scratch marks on his face from the tank fight. You know where he had his face held against the tred. I never saw this scene in the movie and was wondering if it got cut. One last question, did Indy only where that tie for formal looks or was it part of his clothing. What I am referring to is the part where Elsa and he enter the castle. My grandpa said, "Oh yeah. Indy has had that look for awhile." Did I miss something or is my grandpa really senile?
: HF605
The scene with tarantula was cutted from LC.I have the same picture in last crusade album. The text s based on LC sceneplay (of course) and scene with tarantula is included. Also in comic book there is the same scene.
The tie is first time in Indy`s clothes in LC but I think it was a part of his clothes, because he didn`t took it of as long as he is in Europe. In `38 was a strong form of man`s clothes. People could not take siriously a man who looks like "a lion-keeper". But I`m not sure. Personally I very like this "official" look.
John "Jones" Stork

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]