Their number...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leospace144.utsi.edu on June 06, 2001 at 12:28:19:

In Reply to: Re: Michaelson, I need your help posted by Michaelson on June 06, 2001 at 12:25:29:

...call 1-800-234-1104. They should have what you need. Regards. Michaelson

: : Glad to know that I am not the only customer this idiot tends to treat rudely. Anyhow, since you are the Indygear guru, do you know of another place where I could find an MkVI bag cheap. I already own an MkVII and have it fitted with a leather strap, but I think I will retire that one before it is torn to shreds and take a cheaper, more accessible MkVI with me on my trips from now on. The price at What Price Glory was nice and I had ordered my MkVII bag from him long ago with no problems (he was very accomodating then- the same duality you discussed in your post, I assume) so I went back to him first. I can't find any other place (in the US) that offers the bag for under or around $20. Do you know of any?

: : Thank you and I appreciate your help!

: I understand The Roadster Factory has them, as well as the MkVII, and run in the neighborhood of $35. Check out the Gear links and forum, as I saw a recent entry there regarding this very thing. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]