Yep!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leospace047.utsi.edu on June 07, 2001 at 13:59:53:

In Reply to: Ha HAAAAAA!!!! posted by Indydawg on June 07, 2001 at 10:49:18:

I've GOT to get that thing in the mail. Sorry for the delay, it just keeps getting pushed down the list of things to do as other crisis items get added. Regards. Michealson

: Heyyyyyy, Sam!

: Now, buddy....I think we may have to check YOU into Indy pants rehab center for this one;-)....I agree, though....DVD is going to drive all us "gearheads" absolutely crazy!

: OH, and Michaelson still has the holster-as soon as he sends it back to me, I am going to get it back to you. We need to discuss what needs to be done with it...email me, man!

: Later, pal!
: Indydawg

: : Just a quick note on the Raiders model of trousers.The fly buttons seem to be a bone color,check the closeup of Jocks pet snake Reggie after the daring escape on the bi-plane.
: : I also noticed on the TV special Great Hollywood Stunts that the correct color of the waistbands lining is white and not the chocolate brown on the current Noel Howard model.
: : Dont get me wrong my 3 pairs of Noel Howard trousers are all great and get very solid wear i just thought that all this hat and jacket talk we forgot Indys strides.
: : Sam

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]