Re: My Indy 4 proposal

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by James from host-216-78-21-14.cae.bellsouth.net on June 20, 2001 at 11:40:06:

In Reply to: My Indy 4 proposal posted by Marhala Bartender on June 20, 2001 at 11:12:07:

Your comicbook idea sounds interesting, hopefully you can post it to the forum somehow. Anyway...

I have a problem with Indy 4 overdoing it in the age department. Apparently it's the fans' problem- as it doesn't seem to bother Ford, Spielberg, or Lucas that much. Besides, there have been plenty of explorers who have ventured out long past their prime, because most people who have found their passion in life wouldn't let it deter them or give it much thought.

As for the object of his quest, if you look at the rumoured scripts (Atlantis; Garden of Eden; Garden of Life; Shangri-La;), you can see the direction they appear to want to take Indy in. I would definitely be surprised if he ends up looking for a simple artifact again. The Fountain of Youth could probably be worked into any of the above places, or its principle idea anyway, although it would have to do it in a way that didn't recall LC's quest for immortality via the Grail.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]