Re: Hear! Hear!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by ~The Raider~ from ppp-ip226-s13.inetnorth.net on November 09, 1998 at 15:39:07:

In Reply to: Why make Indy 4? posted by Sniper X on November 09, 1998 at 06:13:18:

Excellent point. I couldn't have said it better myself.
One of my worst fears with this is that it'll be recycled material like LC was. I mean, sure, I'd pay to go see Indy fight Nazis with his dad making funny and some Christian artifact as the grand prize. But come on! Again? Let's see something new, mysterious, whatever.
I gotta admit, the very sound of the title "The Temple of Doom" as opposed to "The Last Crusade" sounds much more adventurous. Let's have something along those veins!
Even if it turns out to be recycled, let's make it a GOOD recycle. Let's put some real ADVENTURE into it. In a post a while back someone had stated they thought that ToD was more action and the other two were more adventure. I disagree, I think LC was more action. In the other two, we have Indy and co. fighting off the elements as well as his enemies.
But that's besides the point. I don't know what else to add, except let's see something NEW and EXCITING!!

~The Raider

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]