"...could probably take years" ?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Austin Powers from 207.109.17.64 on July 03, 2001 at 11:56:30:

In Reply to: Indy IV Film News... Not good. posted by John Heltsley on July 03, 2001 at 10:57:51:

The poster's name and registered IP address don't match. This post is probably the work of an impersonator, take it with a grain of salt:

Man, this's the all-time screw-over. Back in '99 Lucas claims, and I quote, "We have a script, it's all ready", talk about a bold-faced lie. And now we get this chick claiming that getting everyone committed and finding a script that excites everyone could "take years", it's ridiculous. They've ALREADY PISSED AWAY 12 YEARS.

I'm out, I'm happy with the 3 films that actually DO exist. I'm not gonna hold my breath any longer waiting for an absolution that'll never come. I've already stated that Ford's TOO OLD the way it is, every year makes him more wrinkled and decrepit. Face it, the guy turns 59 in a couple days, if they found a script RIGHT NOW the movie still wouldn't come out 'til he's in his 60s. Geeze, Connery was 58 when 'Crusade' came out. Personally I don't wanna see Indy as an old man.

Austin Powers

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]