I don't think it would have made a difference...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bud-arc from 66-81-29-208-modem.o1.com on July 03, 2001 at 16:48:53:

In Reply to: After seeing the snake in the plane, maybe Indy WOULD have prefered to just swim home! (nm) posted by Operator Jake on July 03, 2001 at 12:16:49:

: Okay, let's be hypothetical out there........
: I'd like to think that Indy's leather jacket and canvas pants could have afforded some protection against darts and spears, but I can't imagine even Indy taking on an entire tribe of warriors in a state as winded as he had to be. Especially with his just his own two fists to back him up. Indy is a better man than I at that sort of thing, but hey--Jock didn't disappoint.
: If Jock didn't get it up (the plane)? Heck--I guess a lot of movie-goers would have demanded a refund all those years ago!
: Good issue, though.
: How about if Belly-ache (with all the contraversy in spelling his name, I'll give him a more fitting title) had BOTH sides of his headpiece and found the Well of the Souls before Indy? Can you imagine how they would have drawn straws or who would have gone first? How would Indy have managed to get the prize in all of that?
: Let's be careful out there.

So much for those (nm)'s, eh? ;) Even if Belloq did get the ark before Indy, they probably still would've gone to that island and opened it up and killed themselves. The only difference is that the government wouldn't have a hold on the ark...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]